Saturday, May 27, 2017

Blog 3 Baby Advice

I found a vlog that I really enjoy! Caitlyn Neier has a great vlog on YouTube. She gives great advice on many things baby wise, and gives us updates on all the changes her baby is going through. I love her vlog because she is very open about products she uses for her baby and how things work for her and her baby. Watching her vlog on teething, I realized my baby is doing many of the same things her baby is. I love how our babies are so close in age. She also puts a few things for moms on there. She has a short vlog about a 10 minute make up routine. Moms need a little time for themselves. I really appreciate how she is motivating to moms and encourages them to get themselves ready and feel great each day. I know first hand the better you feel the better mom and all around person you can be. This fits in perfectly with my branding strategy. I want moms to feel good when reading a blog or watching a vlog It doesn't always have to be business oriented. Like I have said many times I want to create those "relationships" with other moms.


No comments:

Post a Comment