Saturday, June 24, 2017

Final Blog Post

These last eight weeks have FLOWN by. I have enjoyed keeping up with everyone and their blog. This course was so different than anything I have taken before. We have been able to be open and share things that interest us. I would have never even created a blog if it wasn't for this course. I have learned that social media is a huge part of marketing. It is way bigger than I expected. I never pay attention to all the ads on social media, but when I started this class and it was brought to my attention I was blown away. Social media is a great place to post ads about your business. In my opinion that is one of the only ways small, local business can get their name out there. Most people don't read newspapers or anything like that, it is all social media. I would like to learn more about YouTube and even use it more. The amount of people on YouTube is incredible. I haven't been on twitter in a really long time, but I think that is a good site that more people look at. The hashtag side of it is really nice, because you could start a hashtag for your business and if enough people started using that hashtag you'd become pretty popular. I will also use LinkedIn a lot more. I am glad Dr. Rahim encouraged us to update our profile and make sure everything is professional. I want people to be impressed by my pages and want to hire me. First impressions are everything. Thank you for following me these last eight weeks! It has been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment